Just the right amount of time playing in the dramatic Rocky Mountains on over 80 miles of private trails, covering over 6000+ acres. Morning and afternoon tours available!
SHOSHONE COLORADO RAFTING TRIP
EXPERIENCE COLORADO'S CLASS II - III RAPIDS
- Self Drive
- Per Person Ages 7+ Drive to our Dotsero River Center to check-in
- Per Person Ages 7+ We will provide your transportation to our River Center
Rafting Trips Through Shoshone Rapids in Glenwood Canyon
About Our Class II-III Shoshone Tours
Class III rapids deep in the crevice of world-renowned Glenwood Canyon for the first section, and then a jaw-dropping class II scenic float into the heart of historic Glenwood Springs. This trip is ideal for families. Floating through this sacred canyon is not to be missed! Excitement, history, and geology around every bend. Get directions here.
Pickup Locations For Transportation
- Vail Transportation Center: For guests staying in Vail Village
- West Lionshead Plaza: For guests staying in Lionshead
- Grand Hyatt: For all Grand Hyatt and Cascade Village Guests
- The Elk Lot: For all Avon, Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch & Edwards Guests
Please note: Standard minimum age for this tour is 7 years old & 50lbs, and depending on water levels the minimum age can increase. We can also shuttle ages 5 & 6 accompanied with an adult around the Class III rapids to rejoin the family for the Class II section.
When on the river, time durations are variable. Duration largely depends on water flows and weather, and change all the time. about 4 hours including drive time to and from the river is general, but can be shorter or longer.
Private Rafts are available…
A minimum of 4 people per raft are required, some parties may not be eligible. The cost is an additional $400.00. Please call our sales office to add a private guide to your reservation after check out. 970-476-3700. Daily 8am-5pm.
Trips do fill up – we recommend booking in advance!
- All personal river gear no extra charge
- Wetsuit (seasonal)
- River Booties
- Splash Top (seasonal)
- PFD (required)
- Swimsuit (wear it, some trips there are no changing rooms)
- Fleece on cold days
- Dry Clothes
- Sunglasses W/ Croakies