PO BOX 460
WOLCOTT, CO 81655
We offer many different activities at many different locations. PAY ATTENTION to the activites that are offered at each location below. Do not go to the wrong location for the wrong activity please!!
To The Sage Outdoor Adventure RanchTX
Snowmobiling, ATV Tours, Side X Side Tours, Sporting Clays, Horseback Rides:
If you are driving to our Snowmobile Base in Winter you MUST use the link below – all other searches will take you to the wrong area
OR follow the written directions below precisely to get to our base lodge!
1. Exit 157 off Interstate 70 toward Wolcott / Steamboat Springs.
2. Turn right off exit ramp if coming from (Vail and Beaver Creek) —— or Left off exit ramp if coming from (Eagle Airport and Glenwood Springs)
3. Go to Stop Sign @ HWY 6 and turn Left/West on HWY 6 for ONLY 1/4 mile (Paralleling River)
4. Turn Right onto Hwy 131 N when you see the Yacht Club Grill on your left, cross river and go to mile marker 3. (no longer paralleling river)
5. At mile marker 3 turn left onto Horse Mountain Rd. (dirt Rd.) – Follow SAGE signs for the next 3 miles on dirt road, then you will encounter the main Sage Activity sign, it will direct you to the proper activity location (ATV, Sporting Clays, and Snowmobile left, Horse stables Right)
To Lionshead StoreTX
Rafting Pickup location for guests staying in Lionshead Village. NO SNOWMOBILING, ATV, SIDE X SIDE, SHOOTING, or HORSES depart from here.
641 w. Lionshead Circle Vail, CO 81657
At the west end of the pedestrian mall in Lionshead village in the Monteneros Hotel Building next to Lionshead Liquors
To Arkansas RiverTX
Rafting Outpost for Arkansas River Rafting Trips (Pine Cree, Numbers, and Browns Canyon)
43165 Highway 24, Granite, CO 81228
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/8Mw5mawTFcD2
From Vail Valley: Take Hwy 24 South toward Leadville. Go through Leadville, continuing on Hwy 24 south. Appx 17 miles past Leadville you will enter the town of Granite. Our facility is right on the highway across the street from the main bridge crossing the river.