THE MOUNTAINS SPEAK A LANGUAGE THAT NO EAR OF MAN CAN HEAR. THE MOUNTAINS MUST BE HEARD THROUGH THE HEART.
the rivers flow not past, but through us
Be in the Drivers Seat of Your Life
Ride The Rugged West
Let's Shoot Stuff
trout fishing in the crystal waters of the high country
crisp winter paradise
Sage is proud to offer an array of water and land activities, all here in Vail and Beaver Creek. There are specific locations for each respective activity. See directions to some of our locations below. Remember to look for the right spot for the right activity!!! When you make a reservation this will all be communicated clearly as well so there is no confusion.
Most rafting and snowmobile trips offer a complimentary pickup at your hotel or central meeting location. Reservations are required for all activities. Directions and/or pickup location will be included in every confirmation email.
TXTo the Sage Outdoor Adventure Ranch
Snowmobiling, ATV Tours, Side X Side Tours, Sporting Clays, Horseback Rides:
Please keep in mind GPS DOES NOT work, follow written directions below precisely to get to our base lodge!
1. Exit 157 off Interstate 70 toward Wolcott / Steamboat Springs.
2. Turn right off exit ramp if coming from (Vail and Beaver Creek) —— or Left off exit ramp if coming from (Eagle Airport and Glenwood Springs)
3. Go to Stop Sign @ HWY 6 and turn Left/West on HWY 6 for ONLY 1/4 mile (Paralleling River)
4. Turn Right onto Hwy 131 N when you see the Yacht Club Grill on your left, cross river and go to mile marker 3. (no longer paralleling river)
5. At mile marker 3 turn left onto Horse Mountain Rd. (dirt Rd.) – Follow SAGE signs for the next 3 miles on dirt road, then you will encounter the main Sage Activity sign, it will direct you to the proper activity location (ATV, Sporting Clays, and Snowmobile left, Horse stables Right)
TXTo Lionshead Store
Rafting Pickup location for guests staying in Lionshead Village. NO SNOWMOBILING, ATV, SIDE X SIDE, SHOOTING, or HORSES depart from here.
641 w. Lionshead Circle Vail, CO 81657
At the west end of the pedestrian mall in Lionshead village in the Monteneros Hotel Building next to Lionshead Liquors
TXTo Arkansas River
Rafting Outpost for Arkansas River Rafting Trips (Pine Cree, Numbers, and Browns Canyon)
43165 Highway 24, Granite, CO 81228
From Vail Valley: Take Hwy 24 South toward Leadville. Go through Leadville, continuing on Hwy 24 south. Appx 17 miles past Leadville you will enter the town of Granite, (mile marker 193 on Hwy 24 south bound) Our facility is right on the highway! Look for the SAGE CAFE.
Truly what sets Sage apart is the family of people that create your experience. WE truly love the mountains and playing in them is what makes us find ourselves. We promise you won’t find a more fun, genuine, professional group of guides anywhere else. We work hard to make your trip seamless and convenient, while at the same time pouring our hearts into your experience so you can live in the moment, in the wild, right along side us.
National and World Championship competitors are here to take you rafting. The race team members are guides at Sage. In their spare time the Sage raft racing team pushes their limits on really hard whitewater, going as fast and as clean as they can. They have had National Championship podium finishes in 2016 and 2017, and a member on the 2016 and 2017 World Championship U23 Team USA.
Read more »
Read more »
Read more »